Thursday, November 1, 2012

SWEET NO-VAIN-BERRRR

So..... I haven't been updating my blog as often as I thought I would. Have been pretty busy with the web recently and I would not deny the fact that it was really 'so not easy'. Just by managing the web itself was ..... feel so tired and I do not knw why. My life seems be on a dim roller coaster mode the entire mth. My interest in writing and sharing kinda died, unfortunately. But am still active via instagram. Many food posts over @EILEENXM , so if you think this space is ZERO updates, might as well follow me over @ insta for more updates and junk inspirations in between. :) finger cross xx.

 
Ok but sweet Nov is here! Like finally here. Birthday in a few days time and I have yet any plans in mind. As you grow older, the mind slowly turns dumb. Any gd recommendation anyone ? Pls share pls share with me.. ^^  Not trying to be cheesy but as the verse says, time kinda passes so quickly.. In another mth's time, it'll be Christmas. Like seriously..ZERO INTEREST! I need to get back on track, oh lord. Paying that the season of dryness will zoom past quickly. Well, will be flying next mth ( haha like again..) with the girls to de-stress alittle. But I guess I will try to plan a short get-away this mth, hopefully to find back my soul. I will be back! Will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment