Sunday, September 9, 2012

SEEDS AND HARVEST

Hello world! I'm back from the recent trip. In fact just got back from the photoshoot like a few hrs ago. My body is so not used to the ongoing time clock this entire mth I should say. Hectic with jam packed activities from shootings to editing to travelling. Not very productive either. down with 2 days mc.. Need to get back on track, pop in some sermons cd to restore my soul. But I receive quite a bit from this recent trip though. Thoughts and lessons learnt that I can carry for life. Faith is actually rest. If work is being done via self effort, It wont bring me far, I will break down at the end of the day. So just rest.
 
Oh yup, above is some preview from Sat's Shoot. Many thanks and shout out to this awesome bunch of peeps! AWESOME CREW! I can't post the rest of the photos here, but if you are keen for some back-ends ohlala pictures, you may pop by blog TRAY to show some love for their up-coming launch!  Oh yes, and special thanks to Jon for im-parting some useful skills to me. I love you guys to the core! Those who came forth so willingly to help out. I really don't deserve these much, but by the grace of god, favor just keep flowing in.. Thank you all once again to all pals that came on Sat and Sun for the never ending shoots! You knw who you are! Deeply appreciated by all your energy that you guys contributed in.  More to come I promise. Working hard on the editing part right now. Time check it's drawing near to past twelve! Am supposed to pen my thoughts abt the shoot earlier on but I guess I have no energy left. Foresee many typo errors as my eyes are half shut while finishing off the last sentence. Shall update the rest hopefully by tmr! Oh Yes, and the super overdue gf's birthday pictures! Soon I pinky promised!
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment