Saturday, August 25, 2012

MIRACLE SEED - 2ND WEEK

 
Taking time off to squeeze out a piece of so called essay via blogging. So many things in mind, sometimes I wish the lord was closer to me. Tmr will be the second week of Miracle Seed Sunday.. Well first week was pretty chill for me. I went not really prepared and sow with what I had with me that sunday. The lord gave me an amt, but I din have the guts nor faith to go forth that week. Time just passes by so quickly. Tmr is the Second sowing week before I fly for some fresh air and anticipate for my first work trip. Sounds exciting. Din understand like how the lord works.. It's like just 1 week before I fly off and Pastor mentioned: Miracle Seed Sunday!
19 Aug - x00
26 Aug - xK
02 Sept - work trip
 
Is like a time the lord allows me to sow into his kingdom. I'm really ready to see the harvest like seriously. The amt was shocking when the lord prompts.. xK. Recently I haven been close to the word nor bible. But two words just came forth. "Be still"
Just going to be still and be at rest. Letting go of stress and taking in blessings.
period.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment