Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Coastal Settlement -TCS

The Coastal Settlement-TCS | Address: 200, Netheravon Road, Singapore 508529. | Telephone Numbers: 6475 0200


The Coastal Settlement - a casual dining restaurant, cafe and bar, provides you the one of its kind village home-like environment, very similar as compared to wild oats. G and I wanted a break from the hectic week previously so we drove by TCS. Having wanted to plan for a getaway trip but time was tight. Anyway this post is considered super overdue.. With the upcoming plans and buying trip, my Sept will be pack as well. Mad busy... Flying off next week, so I thought it would be best to churn out a piece of article before it's too late. But that's aside, this place does generate peace, don't you agree ? But Price is kinda steep from my point of view.

Anyhooo, the ambience will rock the day I suppose! Food wise, there are still rooms for improvement tho. Hope this post helps! Have a great week ahead people! Next up I will post gfs advance bday celebration! Tons of pictures.

Spaghetti Aglio Olio with Prawn
Rib-eye Beef Pizza





No comments:

Post a Comment