Monday, July 2, 2012

Group Therapy Cafe

Group Therapy Cafe
49 Duxton Road #02-01 Singapore 089513
T: +65 6222 2554
E:
events@gtcoffee.com
Cafe Opening Hours

Mondays: Closed
Tuesday - Thursday: 11am to 6pm
Fridays - Saturdays: 11am to 11pm
Sundays & PH: 9am to 6pm



Just last week, I managed to have brunch over at Group Therapy. But sad to say, their service was not up to standard at that point of time. Made a reservation before making a trip down but upon reaching, they mentioned there's no able available. Waited for about 15 to 20 mins before getting a table. Anyway thats aside. Whats impt is their food.

Located on the second floor of a shophouse, and the place was really cozy,  bu a little packed. Ordered a cuppa to keep myself awake for the day! That's how worn out I am these days.

Poached Eggs with thick toast.
Their hollandaise sauce was way too thick and fluffy. Not to my liking. Eggs was not cook in the right way. Read good reviews about this cafe but I thought perhaps because they were too packed that afternoon. Therefore their standard kind of drop. Def not a great brunch for both me and G.

Salmon avocado sandwich.
If only they could offer fresh avocado instead of cream spread. Their toast was over grilled. Harden I would say. Quite disappointed. Nothing too special. Won't be heading back again sadly..



 


No comments:

Post a Comment