Wednesday, June 27, 2012

DREAMS BE DREAMS

DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS.

If you have a dream, choose the brightest future.
Don't give up.
Don't stop.
Vision.


I have a dream like anyone else. But I'm living in current. competing with many. The daily issues we always faced. Money, time, and the list goes on. Humans are fearful. And when you fear, you stop. You stop dreaming. Taking a step back when you should be going forth. I went through this cycle. I went in circles. I look up and I cried. I gave up. I nag and complained. Everything that I could blame for, I did. But now, things ain't the same as before. I find strength through the lord. I seek instead or just by seeing. I prayed. I learnt about three things in life.

Faith, Hope and Love. The greatest of all is Love. His love conquers all.
His name is J E S U S.



No comments:

Post a Comment