Wednesday, August 8, 2012

ANTOINETTE SCARLET HOTEL


Was craving for some poached eggs as usual after Church service. G suggested we should try out brunch set over at Antoinette ( Scarlet Hotel ). Upon arrival, my first thought was that the area was too small and tiny. Could hardly hold more than 15 pax I guess.!  We were lucky that we visited on a Sunday afternoon, it was quiet and less crowded.

Did a small review previously at Mandarin Gallery and I thought the food and service level there was awesome! Top notch kind. Excluding the 1.5 hr waiting time. But the case was turn around over at Scarlet Hotel. I was not greeted by the server and also on the other hand was treated like peasants! That was indeed a very bad experience. However I'm still goanna go ahead with this review. Food was bad, service was worst. It's like a totally different experience between the two outlets. This which I felt was bad. The server not only tarnish the title for Antoinette but also killed my sunday. This made me conclude that there will be no more 2nd visit but you may try to pop by and see if there's any improvement made. Since the visit was not pleasant one, I shall not go further with their menu. You may visit their web for more info ogay.  OR you might wanna check out my previous reviews at Antoinette Mandarin Gallery  .


Antoinette at Scarlet Hotel
33 Erskine Road #01-02/03 Singapore 069333

No comments:

Post a Comment