Friday, June 15, 2012

HOUSE VISIT

Home Cooked Meal.

Had a hearty meal last weekend over @ beloved J&T's hut. We had a great time sharing and bonding and oh how I missed those days at work. In a blink of eye, 7 years passed by us. How time flies. Somehow or rather I have this love-hate relationship to enter adulthood level. No doubts that I'm already taking part in my current journey now. You know it's ironic in life, there are many people that you will meet. Some good and some bad along the way. Janice and Thomas are people whom I'll treasure for life. These souls were present in part of my life journey. I'm so glad I've them stored in part of my life memories. many more to come. Their seeds are so awesome! Kylie and Kyden. Uber cute and tame. Speaking of which, I secretly wish for a girl if one day the right time comes. was  just sharing with g recently about how our lifes would be in future to come and so on and so for. Then we felt it was too early to be true,  wishing of a house of our own. then the topic con't to flow for almost a week. You knw what people! we just so gonna trust and place everything to the lord. Becos he blesses us always and forever! TGIF.












No comments:

Post a Comment