Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Empowered by His Presence

Tonight, as I come close to you lord. There's so much for me to share in my heart. Slient night with none at home. resting on the sofa, I begin to think and reflect on the sharings we shared earlier on. The word confidence came into my mind. Then again I thought, where could this voice came from.... You knw for those who are reading this tiny space of my world, I just want to share not only food links, ads or just purely fashion and clothings. I want to share the word that has change my life ever since I knw him, him referring to the lord that nv fails to be there for me whenever I fall.


I felt 'TRAY' is going to be the next big hooha stuff that is goin to happen in my life.just when I needed his guidence, his word came at the right time.  Acts 4;13 “Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus”
 He wants to give you confidence, wisdom and boldness to pursue the dreams and desires in your heart. He wants to give you supernatural insight so that you can be a witness of His goodness. I do not care what the world says. I'm taking this three words with me for TRAY. They knew Peter and John didn’t have any formal training. G and I do not have any formal training for this situation either.They knew there wasn’t anything special about them. This power and wisdom could have only come from one place — the presence of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment