Friday, February 24, 2012

BRUNCH DESSERT AT - PRIVE

My awesome Feb!

It was a last min decision to go ahead with the plans for some sweet stuff over at Prive. Beforehand we had a meal full to the brim. Currently we are trying to come up with a full hawker post as we are seriously hard-core food lover. We went around trying "mee kia" and G recomended one over at Jalan Besah, it was GOOD! There's hardly any time for me to pause and enjoy Feb and now March is on the way. With both work and the upcoming projects that are on hand, I could hardly breathe, but well I'll walk and breathe on God's words. Feed myself with his words. Anyway, Stressed spelled backwards is desserts.  Coincidence?  I think not!

Anyway here's a mini post for some light desserts. The crowd was just nice, so we were not on any waiting list. I had chocolate tart, while G got himself the usual cheesecake. And I would say you should give the tart a try! Dark chocolate, not too sweet. Look, there's no metaphysics on earth like chocolates. The entire tart was in my tums, leaving g quite shock though.
Here you go, the pictures post!


Don't wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty.

PRIVE CAFE

2 Keppel Bay Vista  Marina At Keppel Bay,
Singapore 098382
Tel: 6776 0777
Ratings: 7/10


Follow on with G for some shootings before heading for our next location. Perfect day out! 'Twill make old women young and fresh, Create new motions of the flesh. And cause them long for you know what, If they but taste of chocolate."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment